Type helps to divide documents into broad categories.
- Article (whether published or not)
- Audio (any recorded sound)
- Collection (archival collections and books)
- Full (fully described identification)
- Letter (correspondence)
- Newsletter (published newsletters)
- Paper (conference or unpublished paper)
- Photograph (any recorded image — not of a document, though)
- Report (formal and organized reporting of activities or facts)
- Speech (text for spoken address)
- Stub (initial identification usually based on the document at hand)
- Video (moving image)
There is a drop down list. If you need a new code, contact [matilto:ude.uyn|ztak.rehtse#ude.uyn|ztak.rehtse Esther].